Friday, July 12, 2013

I Bet I Can Lose Weight!

Got up this morning and actually did what I was supposed to do.....exercise! Doctor demanded 15 minutes of activity every single day but I gave 21 days because I'm awesome like that.

Ok, it was just a quick ride. 3.23 miles. But it felt soooo good!

This week I received an invitation to participate in a game at DietBet (http://www.dietbet.com/). Have you heard about this? You put money in a pot (usually $25) and you have 4 weeks to lose 4% body weight. Anyone that accomplishes his/her goal is a winner and splits the pot. If you don't succeed, you lose your money. 

You have to send in a full body shot and a pic of of your feet on the scale along with a piece of paper with a special word that they give you. You submit your photos then start losing weight with the group. That's it. What great motivation! 

So I'm betting that I can lose 8.1 pounds in 4 weeks. You think I can do it?
I know I can because...


Yeah, I'm feeling pretty awesome. And I've lost 4.1 pounds since Tuesday! It may be mostly water weight but it sure is motivating.

Have yourself a great weekend. I hope to have even more good news and a couple of new recipes to report Monday.

***I used a blogger app to write this so I have no idea how this will turn out.***

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your challenge! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, I'm in the same DietBet. I'll need to lose 15.1 lbs in 4 weeks. We can do this! Kudos on the exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you can do it! Just in case, you could pray to "tiny, baby Jesus" just like Ricky Bobby does!

    ReplyDelete
  4. checking in on the flipside.
    LETS ROCK THIS WEEK!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)